Problem with FTP install for FC11.

Jason Dickerson jason.dickerson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 05:32:53 UTC 2009

I am attempting to perform an FTP upgrade from FC10 to FC11 using a local
FTP server with a Fedora 11 i386 DVD in the FTP directory structure.  I am
booting from the netinst iso from the i386 CD set.  It is receiving an error
attempting to download the files from /repodata.  The files are there, but
they do not have the sqlite file extension anaconda is looking for.  I was
forced to reboot and have the upgrade process use the internet repositories,
which takes much longer.  Does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks,

Jason Dickerson