Repolist Problem

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Jun 14 14:49:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 10:15:35 +0200,
  Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:06:32 +1000, Anthony wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> > Have just upgraded from F10 to F11, it all seemed to go well. However, I
> > am having trouble with yum as it is not fetching info from livna or
> > RPMfusion.
> > I tried to have a look at my repolist but got this error message:
> > yum repolist
> > Loaded plugins: dellsysidplugin2, presto, protect-packages, protectbase,
> >               : refresh-packagekit
> > http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/11/i386/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP
> > Error 404: Not Found
>
> Livna has discontinued its service long ago and only provides a single
> package in its repos. There is no Fedora 11 repo at Livna yet. As a
> work-around, you can edit your /etc/yum.repos/*livna*.repo files and
> replace $release with 10.

Looking in http://rpm.livna.org/repo I see:
Index of /repo
[ICO]	Name	Last modified	Size	Description
[DIR]	Parent Directory	 	-
[DIR]	5/	07-Dec-2008 14:33 	-
[DIR]	5Client/	14-Jun-2009 15:32 	-
[DIR]	5Server/	14-Jun-2009 15:32 	-
[DIR]	8/	14-Jun-2009 12:31 	-
[DIR]	9/	14-Jun-2009 15:32 	-
[DIR]	10/	14-Jun-2009 15:32 	-
[DIR]	11.90/	14-Jun-2009 15:32 	-
[DIR]	11.91/	14-Jun-2009 15:32 	-
[DIR]	11.92/	14-Jun-2009 15:32 	-
[DIR]	11/	14-Jun-2009 15:32 	-
[DIR]	12/	14-Jun-2009 15:32 	-
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at rpm.livna.org Port 80

The timestamp is from today, so this might be a pretty recent change.
(Also I think there are sym links involved here that you can see with
rsync, but not http.)