F11 multi-touch trackpad--two versus three finger tap

Jonathan Berry berryja at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:52:58 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I recently installed F11 over F10 on my Eee PC 1000HE (dual-booting with
Windows).  The trackpad supports multi-touch including tapping with two and
three fingers.  In F10, tapping with two fingers was a middle-button click
and three was a right button tap.  In F11, the meanings of the taps are
reversed (two for right, three for middle).  Is there any way to change the
mappings of the tap gestures?  I have gotten used to the previous mapping,
which is also the way XP maps them.  I cannot find anything in
System->Preferences->Mouse.

Thanks!

Jonathan