linux kernel developement

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 15 14:46:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 10:07 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> this is at least the second time you've used this mailing list to
> ask an exceptionally trivial and/or badly-defined question.  you need
> to stop asking questions like this and do some *reading*.

While I understand the sentiment, and somewhat agree, a slightly less
harsh reproach may be better.  Do we know anything about this person?
You could well be whipping some young teen who's just getting started,
but decides to give it in.  Reserve the clue-by-fours for later use.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.24-78.2.53.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.