Are you using Eclipse ?

Damián Rodrí­guez Sánchez damian.sanchez at itautec.com
Mon Jun 15 15:51:41 UTC 2009

I'm using Eclipse because everybody else uses it my department, but try
not to use whenever I can. I find it way too heavy, like all java
applications. I guess what the others around here like about it is the
fact that it's free, it does a lot of things (and it actually does!) and
can be used on Windows (few of us use Linux, so it allows for some
homogeneity). Personally, I prefer using my tools separately: a small
editor like vi and calling make directly on the command line. It's
useful for debugging, it's true, but even there I'd rather use something
else (ddd is very interesting).

Ah yes, I use it for embedded microcontroller programming, mainly with ARM.

Please send us a link to your work when it's done if you can.

Damian.