Fedora Artwork idea/request

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:42:13 UTC 2009

 I occasionally attend linux install fests and as the token Fedora guy in
the group it would be nice if I could print some nice disks for the events.
Since I have the artistic ability of a rock I searched and found the F11
artwork page[1] on fedoraproject.org but didn't immediately see anything
appropriate for print on DVD media. Perhaps the artwork team could keep this
in mind next time? I think it would be great if they had something suitable
for glabels so no matter who burned them they would all look the same.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea? Just want to see if I'm all
alone before I ask someone from the artwork team.

Thanks,
Richard

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11_Artwork