Fedora Artwork idea/request

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 04:33:28 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 7:17 PM, Richard Shaw<hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 15/06/09 21:42, Richard Shaw wrote:
>>

>>> Anyone else think this would be a good idea? Just want to see if I'm all
>>> alone before I ask someone from the artwork team.
>>>

>> Now know as the Fedora Design team
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Media_Artwork
>>
>> Frank
>
> Wow, guess I wasn't alone, just didn't know where to look. It's amazing
> what's out there but not always well advertised....
>
> Richard

If any of the design team is reading this thread I have a request.
Please provide single disc artwork images as was done for past Fedora
releases. I have no desire to print both 32 and 64 bit disc labels at
the same time. I have a printer which prints directly on to CD/DVD
media one disc at a time. An editable single_disc.svg  file would also
work. I can then edit the text to suit my needs; e.g. multi-disc
install CD (1 of 6, 2 of 6.. ) or Install DVD instead of Live DVD.