Baffled by a Cable Modem solved

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 18 16:15:12 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 11:36 -0400, John Aldrich wrote:
> Or, they might have admitted they had an outage or something. You
> never know. :-)

With one of my old ISPs, anytime you mentioned you had a problem they
either said they'll look into it for you, or they thought it'd be due to
something they were working on (and they'd say what it was).  Even if
you didn't know whether it was true, they didn't piss you off.  Unlike
some other ISPs who always say there's nothing wrong at their end, and
it's all your fault...

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.24-78.2.53.fc9.i686