Looking for Remix Mentor

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 06:53:07 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Rahul
Sundaram<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 06/18/2009 07:00 PM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>
>> We would also like to know and find out how to make Respin with some
>> folder of video (ogg) files on the desktop that is available on livecd
>> but also after you install it to hard drive on each users desktop?
>
> Couldn't you do it on %post or in a custom package?

I don't know, that is ahy I'm asking ;)

If I do it in %post part of kickstart can I just copy files from
/home/fedor/movie/choice.ogg to
/home/temp/imgcreate*/install_root/home/liveuser/Desktop ?

During the build is the build environment isolated from the main
system or can it access files from "outside"?

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic