no import filters in Krita

oleksandr korneta atenrok at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:51:15 UTC 2009

Just installed koffice-krita on Fedora 10 i386 to take a look. For some
reason I cannot open any other image files than krita own files, it just
says that this type of file is not supported. When going to "Import
file" dialog, the drop-down menu at the bottom does not show show
anything except "Krita Documents".

Krita office made me install

koffice-krita-1.6.3-17.fc10
koffice-core-1.6.3-17.fc10
GraphicsMagick-1.1.14-3.fc10
poppler-qt-0.8.7-5.fc10
koffice-libs-1.6.3-17.fc10

just in case I installed  kdegraphics-4.2.3-1.fc10  in addition, but
there are no import filters

What am I missing?

thank you

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F9 x86_64 and F10 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./