where is kcron ??

lists-fedora at afolkey2.net lists-fedora at afolkey2.net
Sun Jun 21 23:29:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 23:24:27 +0100
Adel ESSAFI <adelessafi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi list
> I have installed  the kdeadmin package for fedora 11 64b but I have
> not found the kcron tool. However, the documentation exists. have you
> any idea about this problem?
>
> the rpm -qil query does not print any executable file called kcron
>
> Best regards

1. Run the command "systemsettings"
2. Go to the "Advanced" tab.
3. Under the heading "System", click on the icon named "Task Scheduler"

With a LITTLE bit of looking around, everything should look familiar to
you.  I was temporarily distressed when I THOUGHT that kcron had been
removed from KDE.  So, I can feel your pain :)

Steven P. Ulrick