need to change non-existant xorg.conf

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 13:06:18 UTC 2009

Using xrandr I get the following error message. I have been told that I need
to change the virtual screen size in xorg.conf to fix this.

however, when I went to do this I found that the file does not exist anywhere
on my PC.  Anyone know how I can have a working X/KDE system (I'm using it
now with kmail to write this) without this file.

--
Gary Stainburn