installer hangs

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 04:20:13 UTC 2009

I just noticed some frustrating differences with anaconda in F11.  When I
attempt a URL or harddrive install, I enter my passphrase to my existing
encrypted LVM, and it just hangs right there, frozen keyboard.

Anyone else see this before?

Also 2 other questions:

- What is the netinst.iso for?  It doesnt seem to do anything the disc1.iso
does, and I cant find any documentation on it.

- Since when did anaconda require the install.img file on the drive?  It
used to just require the iso files only, I dont remember seeing that in the
release notes.

thanks.,