Are there Fedora people using Thunderbird 3Beta2?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sat Jun 27 10:06:24 UTC 2009

Thunderbird 3 beta 2 is okay but it has a very annoying habit of
changing the selected font for the text of an email reply or a freshly
composed email on the fly. You can be typing along happily and one or
two lines later the font suddenly changes and also can be reduced in
size from the size you selected. You have to manually change the font
yourself by selecting text and then using the list box control. And
sometimes the same procedure for getting the font size adjusted.

Bob