Firefox 3.5b4 from F11 -- Forward and Back buttons disabled

Steven F. LeBrun steven at lebruns.com
Sun Jun 28 22:59:19 UTC 2009

I did a clean install of Fedora 11 (32bit version) on my laptop.  After
the install, I copied back my home directory from my previous Fedora 10
install.  In other words, when I first ran Firefox 3.5b4, it used the
configuration files from the previous version of firefox.

One of the problems that I am having with Firefox is that the Forward
and Back buttons are disabled as well as their menu equivalents.

Running "firefox -safemode" from a command line still has the same
inability to go forward or backwards plus no error messages occurred in
the terminal window where Firefox was started.

Is this a bug in Firefox or is there configuration change necessary?

--
     Steven F. LeBrun

Quote: /"One day a peacock. The next day a feather duster."/
     ---  Democrat Patrick Quinn, Illinois lieutenant governor