[OT] See USB pen drive with linux FS on Windows

Aldo Foot lunixer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:27:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Antonio
Olivares<olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

The FAQ [1] mentions support for ext2 and ext3 only. I tested the
utility and it works as advertised.
With ext4 being so new, it would be quite a lot to ask ;-)

What's important to know is that *there is* a way. For a friend of
mine this is truly a lifesaver for gathering and reading data on
the fly... literally.

[1] http://www.fs-driver.org/faq.html