update to fedora 10

Patrick Dupre pd520 at york.ac.uk
Mon Mar 2 14:38:17 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

Yes it is an update.

I alrealdy have this problem with another machine, but I do not
remember how it has been fixed !!!

Also notice that if I create an user with firstboot, I have the same
problem.

I set selinux=0 in grub.conf. I expected that would have fix my problem
of autmounting partitions which are not in my fstab when startx
(right now in root).

Regards

--
---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |
  York YO10 5DD  United Kingdom      |   |    email: pd520 at york.ac.uk