pidgin startup data

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200903 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:17:19 UTC 2009

Anyone know where pidgin startup data is kept?  Ever since a forceful
shutdown of one of my NFS clients pidgin refuses to start correctly.  I
can see pidgin is running from ps(1) but it never opens the intial
window onscreen.  I can hear the tones when a buddy logs in or out and
when they initiate an IM connection the IM window opens on screen.

I assume pidgin stores state as to where the main window was last
located and it somehow is now off screen.  Where is this info stored,
I'd like to try zapping it and recreating it.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.