resetting user

Jerry Ro jerrro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:20:07 UTC 2009

Hello,
Is there a way to reset user settings as root for the GUI in Fedora 9? What
happened is that I added a new language to a certain user settings in admin
Keyboard settings, and that completely ruined his log-in. I cannot log-in
using that user anymore - when I enter the (correct) password, Fedora looks
as if it is going to load the GUI, and then goes back to the login. I can
only login as root. If you can tell me what file includes keyboard settings,
maybe I could change it. I couldn't find it in the user's home directory.

Any ideas?

Thanks