(ot) Keyboard settings are lost after each reboot

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:00:17 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 10:19 +0000, Dave Bolt IT Solutions wrote:
> Windows shares need you to configure Samba.
[...]

I was about to complain about you hijacking a thread when I noticed, out
of the corner of my eye so to speak, that you were actually replying to
a question. The reason the list Guidelines recommend a) not top-posting
and b) quoting the relevant part of the original message and not all of
it, is precisely to avoid misunderstandings.

poc