f10 xorg

Robert McBroom (TNWestTex) no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Mar 9 17:16:03 UTC 2009

> Anthony Messina wrote:

YMMV, If the automated sensing doesn't get things right, the traditional tweaks don't seem to work either.  I update F10 and look every once in a while to see if the INTEL drivers will get rid of the black band down the right side of my monitor then go back to F8 which worked.  Modeline seems to be totally ignored.

Robert McBroom

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=330960&topic_id=68627&forum=10#forumpost330960
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame Darkenergy at bellsouth.net.