Label Program reccomendations ??

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Tue Mar 10 14:56:06 UTC 2009

Tim wrote:

> I gave up on trying to run labels through my printers.  The inkjet would
> scuff the labels, smudge the ink, and catch on the edges of labels.  The
> laser didn't like anything that thick going through it.  Now I use an
> old electric typewriter.

Well, that is a god way to take care of the problem of running the
labels through more then one time.

I am surprised that you could not run them through the laser
printer. I do it all the time, and I have never had problems. Do you
also have problems running envelopes through that printer?

On the other hand, I always use the manual feed, and do not try to
put them in the paper cartridge, so maybe that is the difference. I
can see having problems picking up the label sheets from a paper
cartridge.

Mikkel