Shared /boot partition?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat Mar 14 15:29:03 UTC 2009

I have to set up a machine to boot both 32 and 64 bit Fedora (or RHEL if I wish)
and while I know how to do it with separate partitions and copy information from
one grub.conf to the other so I can choose at boot time, I was wondering if I
could share a /boot partition between 32 and 64 bit installs.

It would make life a *lot* easier if I could.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>