Network-Manager Boot Time - Any Solution?

Gary Larizza Jr. glarizza at mac.com
Fri Mar 20 14:53:32 UTC 2009

Hi Bill (and all),
	I'm wondering if you ever found your solution for getting the
Wireless to work at the login window?  I need to do the same in order
to authenticate clients via LDAP.  This works great with an Ethernet
connection, but not-so-much for the Wireless.  Did you get the
wpa_supplicant solution working?  Maybe someone can help steer me in
the right direction.  I'm using F10 on a test Samsung NC-10 at the
moment, looking to roll out a cart of NC-10s at our school.  Thanks in
Advance!

-Gary