Come join me on world of projects on Open Source University Meetup

shivam invitations at studentdevelopers.ning.com
Fri Mar 20 16:16:32 UTC 2009

Open Source University Meetup:
shivam has invited you to join world of projects on Open Source University Meetup
--------------------

post you computer project ideas which will others and you too, to make good projects

Check out world of projects on Open Source University Meetup:
http://osum.sun.com/group/worldofprojects?xgi=cWtixqC

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser
--------------------

About world of projects on Open Source University Meetup
For many of us thinking of good project ideas becomes difficult, we all need project ideas whether its for college projects or for competitions. So guys post your project ideas, whether you have already made it or if you have any new idea.

1 member

Created By: shivam
--------------------

About Open Source University Meetup

66241 members
10671 photos
429 videos
4794 discussions
1006 events
1192 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on the corner, or to opt-out, go to:
http://osum.sun.com/?xgo=qoDl54h1axB4Zltj092RAwEUW9Ailr182V6pnNwjW300xym9kYuSd2fPrRvbd8ar