update broke NetworkManager

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Thu Mar 26 16:32:15 UTC 2009

On Thursday 26 March 2009 15:50:30 Kevin Kempter wrote:
> I still had the volume control, the battery monitor, etc It seems I only
> lost the Network Manager (and possibly the Kmail nitification)

Are they definitely gone - not just invisible?  After an update earlier this
week I now have the AC/battery icon and NetworkManager icon, but the power
manager, kgpg, volume and the clipboard are invisible.  I know they are there,
because hovering brings up the tooltip, and I can access the context menus
(which is not easy when you can't see the icon :-) )

Anne