kpalmdoc on fedora 10

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Mar 8 02:36:21 UTC 2009

Frank Cox wrote:
> I asked this a while back and never got any reply:
>
> What happened to kpalmdoc on Fedora 10?  Somewhere between F9 and F10, it
> disappeared from the kdepim rpm.

Fedora 9 had kdepim 3.5. Fedora 10 has kdepim 4 (shipped with 4.1, now has
4.2 in updates). The whole Palm stuff was dropped in 4.1 because it wasn't
ready. KPilot is now back in 4.2, but unfortunately kpalmdoc is still not
there, and appears not to be in what will be 4.3 either.

> If it's gone, is there a recommended replacement?

Sorry, I really don't know.

        Kevin Kofler