Samba Not Printing problem

mohan 197604 mohan197604 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 07:55:24 UTC 2009

Dear All,

  Last Two to Three weeks  I am trying to connect a hp laserjet p1007
printer  it connects usb connection to linux box

   I installed Printers in Linux box is locally it is able to take printout
   But if i Installed via samba  i am not able to take the printout either
from locally(linux)  or from remote ( xp) machines
    I installed Printer drivers from linuxprinting.org
    I commented out /etc/cups/cupsd.conf
                         file and also related to another file
    If i give the print from client machine is show the queue count  it is
increased but not getting printing in printer which is connected in linux
box
   network is connected  pinging comes able to share the samba pages

   He samba share is not from domain for windows just workgroup only
   I want to clear this one  please share your gentle thoughts  i a m using
fedora 9

I read so many sites  links  i am in the state of helpless pls share some of
your thought helpful to clear this one

With Regards,
Mohan
from