NM key hassle

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Tue Mar 10 16:21:22 UTC 2009

	Trying to update my wife's F10 machine, I got a failure with the
message :

Public key for NetworkManager-glib-0.7.0.99-3.fc10.x86_64.rpm is not
installed

	So I deleted NM and whatever-all else I had to, till yum update
completed normally. Then I told yum to install whatever-all back. It
tried seven, got six, and then hit that same message again. (I had
actually removed ten or twelve; I'll go add them back in and try again.)

	Why does yum not just ask me if I want to install this key??