Want to start a LUG with all fedora support.

Rohit Gupta rohit.kgec at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:35:34 UTC 2009

I am Rohit Gupta, a recent fedora ambassador.

I had recently organised an Installfest on 21st Feb. in my college (KGEC)
with more than 150 participants. It was a FAD with 'Fedora 10' as the Linux
Distribution. More than 175 Free media Distributed (Students+Faculty+20FEL).
Details: http://kgeclug.blog.co.in/
(note: I was not a Fedora Ambassador then)

I want to start an GNU LUG in KGEC with Fedora as the main distribution and
all Support. I had got all positive responses from college to start a forum
(LUG) in our college. I have created the mailing list of our KGECLUG:
http://groups.google.com/group/kgeclug/
There's also a survey going on.

Now, I am planning to organise weekly classes in Fedora (or LUG meet) in my
college. The main agenda I am thing is:
1. Introduction to Linux (To be precise - fedora)
2. Solutions to problems (The users problems)
3. Some new discussion or how to session.

I need your support and guidance regarding this.

Regards:
Rohit Gupta
B-Tech in Information Technology (2nd yr.)
Kalyani Government Engineering College
e-mail: rohit.kgec at gmail.com
rohit01 at fedoraproject.org
home page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rohit01