F10 and built-in Intel graphics

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:38:33 UTC 2009

2009/3/16 M A Young <m.a.young at durham.ac.uk>

> I recommend that you do a text based install (add text to the boot line), and once you have it >installed, boot to a text console (add 3 to the boot line), then add Option "NoAccel" "true" to the >Device section of /etc/X11/xorg.conf

On a fresh install he probably won't have an xorg.conf since this is
F10. And the default install also doesn't include
system-config-display. What he needs to do is generate an xorg.conf
using either

$ Xorg -configure

or, install system-config-display using yum and use

$ system-config-display --tui

Hope that helps.

--
Suvayu