NM fails to connect when booting ?? -[SOLVED]

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 18 14:18:50 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 11:54 +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Am I alone in thinking the "per user" paradigm is crazy?
> How many people actually have WiFi laptops used by several people
> who want to connect in different ways?

How many average users would have a wireless access point that lets them
have different user logons?

Every one that I've seen has just ONE set of logon credentials for
everything that connects to it.  I strikes me that this per-user idea is
being implemented in the wrong way.  It could only work for something
beyond the actual wireless connection.

PS:  I'm quite sick of gmane news postings to this mailing list that
INAPPROPRIATELY set a post-to header to THEIR news server.  I have to
manually remove the post-to header and manually add the proper to
header.  It's quite a cheek to act as a gateway to someone else's
mailing list, then try and subvert posts to themselves.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.19-78.2.30.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.