Fedora 10 re-install

Conor Mac Aoidh conormacaoidh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 15:39:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

I attempting to re-install Fedora 10 on my machine. I had this same problem
when I initally installed it but I got someone to solve it for me. That is
not an option this time so I will have to do it myself...

My graphics card is not supported at all by Fedora so I need to switch to
vesa mode within the live disc. I have managed to get into init level 3. I
had planned to run system-config-display but it was not installed and I
could not connect to the Internet (don't know how...). So basically I need
to find some way of switching to Vesa mode and then startx and install.

Thanks a mill

Conor

"If you make a general statement, a programmer says, 'Yes, but...'
while a designer says, 'Yes, and...'"

http://macaoidh.name