Wine install - no menu items in "Applications" menu

Hiisi very-cool at rambler.ru
Wed Mar 25 09:27:42 UTC 2009

> Bill Crawford wrote:
> >

> > Did you install all of wine? You need wine-desktop, iirc, as well as
> > wine-core,
> > and you might only see entries once you've actually installed some
> > applications
> > in the wine instance too.
> >

> Thanks Bill - that as indeed the problem - yum install wine-desktop
gave
> me
> the wine menu...
>
> Thanks again.
I have another problem. There's two WINE menu items in "Applications"
menu. Both of them called "WINE". In both of them there's the same
program - Macromedia Flash 2004. I'm using WINE since 0.97 version. Now
I have wine-1.1.14-1.fc9.i386. I want to know how to edit those menu
items to join two entries.
Thank you.
--
Hiisi.