Running VM with virt-manager kills Network Manager

Sean Waite swaite at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 20:09:58 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I recently installed virt-manager. I've noticed that when I start
a VM, Network Manager dies. virt-manager runs fine, and the VM
starts up. It only happens after the VM starts, simply opening
it will not reproduce the problem. This could very well be a config
issue on my part.

I am running Fedora 10, with virt-manager v 0.6.0-5, and
NetworkManager 0.7.0.99-4. I am using kvm 74-10 as my hypervisor,
with hardware virtualization enabled.

Please ask if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Sean