FDISK problems

Aldo Foot lunixer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 02:07:41 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 2:24 PM, woodson2 <no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org> wrote:
> OS= Fedora 10
>
> I have a secondary 250GB disk of which I created a 50G partition on to try and set-up an LFS system. I finished with the LFS system and now I want to destroy the partition and reclaim all of the 250GB. So i simply ran fdisk /dev/sdb and deleted the 2 Linux partitions ( one 83 and one swap). I then created a new partition as primary partition #1. fdisk appears to see the entire disk....I'm able to start at cylinder 1 and end at 30401 which is 250GB, however when i mount the partition it's shows as only 50G.....What the hell is going on here???

Two days ago you posted the exact same question. You just did a copy and paste.
Why did you repost? Did you even try the suggestion or two you were given?
Why not just follow up on your original post. You offered no feedback on whether
you had any progress.
Ignoring the advice you were given makes me think it's worthless
replying to your posts.

~af