burn dot-files??

Beartooth Beartooth at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 21:38:06 UTC 2009

	I've installed Eeebuntu Base to an EeePC 701 and installed Alpine
2.0 (the only mailer I give a shrivelled electron for). I want to add
the .pinerc, and the .addressbook that I've been tweaking since before
AOL or the Web; but nothing I can find today by way of a diskburner seems
even to see dot files.

	Do I have to use scp over my LAN?? Icould swear I've done it both
ways before  now ...