qgtkstyle on qt4

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Tue Mar 31 12:56:44 UTC 2009

Hello guys,

I have Fedora 10 x86_64 . I have skype.i386 installed (from skype
webpage) . This requires qt4.i386 which was additionally installed to
my 64bit OS. Skype works fine.
But i have used on Fedora 10 i386 version, qgktstyle which made qt
aplications (skype in my case) to look as my gnome desktop.
I can install qgtkstyle as well but in repository there is only 64bit
version qtkstyle.x86_64. I tought it does not matter as it is only
config think. But it does, and it do not works for qt4.i386 == with my
skype.

How to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance,
David Hlacik