Tweak F11 by proxy?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 20 01:40:11 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 18:45 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I don't know why almost no one feels like it is a good idea to make
> printing big enough to fill the available space

Educated guesses:  It looks better, from a design point of view.  And
you can see the whole letter past the tip of your fingers, without
moving your fingers out of the way.

That said, plenty of keyboards leave a lot to be desired...  Really tiny
legends, in faint grey, that rubs off...

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.