Does Dell XPS laptops support by Fedora 10?

Andrew Jamison linux at blogmethat.net
Sun May 31 17:33:50 UTC 2009

>  On Sun, 31 May 2009, Edwin Tan wrote:
>
> > Hi all, Good day. Could anybody let me know where I can find the
> > fedora drivers for Dell laptops? Is there any specific site to
> > look at?
>
>  i'm not even sure what that question means -- which "drivers"?  i've
>  run fedora on three different generations of dell inspiron so i
>  figure dell has relatively decent support for fedora.  just install
>  and go, and report back if you have problems.
>
>  rday --

I am using a Dell laptop and Desktop and the only driver i have ever had
to install is the Synaptic touch tool (not sure the name but used it for
more fine tune control over the touch pad) and occationaly the
proprietary graphics driver but most of the time it just works out of
the box

--
Andrew Jamison
Fedor Ambassador