Fedora & XP on same machine, good bad or ugly

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sat May 2 13:30:58 UTC 2009

I too like using virtualization. My current laptop has Intel
Virtualization Technology and can go up to 8 Gb of memory. I want to
mainly run Windows XP and Fedora 11 guest systems, share the data
between them, and do all my serious work in the guests.

I like securing private things too and being able to encrypt the virtual
file systems is a nice feature.

Bob