Re: wifi-radar

François Patte wrote:

Bonsoir,

I have just installed wifi-radar on my laptop bur it doesn't work
because there is no wifi-radar.conf file....

I don't understand!:

rpm -ql wifi-radar returns the there is an
/etc/wifi-radar/wifi-radar.conf file

This is false.

In /var/log/messages, wifi-radar complains that there is no
/etc/wifi-radar.conf

Why this wrong address?

man wifi-radar says: "If the conf file does not exist, it will create it..."

This is obviously false! (I am running wifi-radar as root, so it can
create this file without permission problems).

Is this a bug? Or did I forget something?

Yes, definitely.

But taking a wild guess that you entered the info correctly, is there by chance a file "/etc/wifi-radar/wifi-radar.conf" while the application is looking for the file directly in /etc?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>