Blackberry and Virtualization

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sat May 2 13:53:26 UTC 2009

I would like to be able to sync my blackberry Curve through
virtualization. Both Virtualbox and KVM/QEMU handle USB, and both
recognize my blackberry device as a storage device. But, I have not been
able to get either to use the blackberry desktop to sync. With KVM/QEMU,
one needs to initiate from the command line to recognize the USB device,
but otherwise the guest OS does recognize the device. I do use Barry to
back up my blackberry on F10.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix