f10dvd installs but won't boot

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sun May 3 23:29:27 UTC 2009

On Sun, 03 May 2009 16:17:41 -0700
jackson byers wrote:

> reinstalled f10dvd   media ck said ok

Any chance you could re-post your question using complete words and sentences,
and a complete description of what you have done and what you expect to see,
and what you actually see?

I read your message four times and I still have no idea what you're actually
doing.  Are you trying to install F10 on a machine that already has F5
installed on it, without overwriting the F5 installation?

Describe your current setup, what you want to do, and what you have tried.
Include complete error messages (if any).