Cron-o-meter (Java application) crashes F10 KDE 4.2.2 sessions.

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:49:08 UTC 2009

I am running cronometer 0.9.5 as downloaded from
http://spaz.ca/cronometer/ .

It ran fine with KDE 4.2 and 4.2.1.  It now crashes the session with KDE
4.2.2.  It looks like something is wrong with repaint.  It seems fine if
the application is just open, but as soon as you move the application
window the whole desktop area starts going weird.

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_10"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 11.0-b15, mixed mode)

BTW: Cronometer seems to be well written and its useful for people who
want to track diet and fitness goals. I recommend that it be included in
the Fedora repositories.

Thanks for listening.