f10dvd installs but won't boot

David bouncingcats at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:47:51 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 09:57 -0700, jackson byers wrote:
>> I guess i need some info in gmail how not to do that.
>> in my gmail setting
>> nothing here explicitly HTML
>
> the option you want.  It'll be some option about rich text, formatted
> text, or something else that sounds fancy.
>
> Could someone who knows how to disable HTML gmail postings write a FAQ
> page about this that we could quickly point to?  I looked at the

Immediately above the Gmail text entry window there is a formatting
toolbar that includes a clickable "Plain Text" button. Clicking this
both turns off HTML and hides the toolbar (replacing it with a
clickable "Rich Formatting" button that toggles it back on).

So the FAQ instruction could be:

Before sending a message from Gmail, turn off HTML rich text
formatting by clicking on "Plain Text" to hide the formatting toolbar
above the text entry window.