what is "Document Viewer"?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 6 16:10:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 10:36 -0400, David wrote:
> Why don't you edit your menus to fit you own needs and wishes?

Easy enough for those of us that know about it, not so good for anyone
else.  Tell someone to load a page in Evince, and they can't find it.
Tell someone to load something in the document viewer, and you can get
an equally blank stare.  They may not have it installed (what do you get
for yum install document viewer?), they may not find a document viewer
in the *graphics* menu, they may have more than one document viewer.
And, I seem to recall, that any time I customised a menu, my changes got
done with the next yum update to that application.

All in all, you present a poor argument compared against the system
having sensible settings in the first place.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.