Any recommendation for Groupware Software?

Adam Hough adam at gradientzero.com
Wed May 6 23:31:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 04:55 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Khemara Lyn wrote:
> > I'm in the middle of choosing a Groupware software. I've been looking at 2
> > of them now: OpenGroupware(oGo) and eGroupware.
>
> Have you looked at http://kolab.org/ yet?
>
>         Kevin Kofler

I have looked at several of the groupware versions out there.  My
favorite would be Zimbra as a MS Exchange alternative (though the good
versions of it are not free).  But it did not fit my usage scenario that
I am trying to setup, which is I have two servers that are
geographically apart and I want to have the backup server have work
running copy of all the mail stuffs. There were two options there one is
DBmail which is not exactly a groupware setup and then there is Citadel.
So I am at present trying to build a Citadel spec file to get it into an
rpm format.

- Adam