f10dvd installs but won't boot

jackson byers byersjab at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:11:43 UTC 2009

David responded:

My (differing) interpretation of the above is that he is reporting
success at reaching text login in f10. But like much of what he
writes, it is hard to be sure what he is actually saying.

Jack I am on of many contributors to this thread who thinks that it
would be a lot easier for us to help you if you put more time/effort
into how you communicate here. If you still have a problem, spend some
time and effort writing your next post with the following in mind:
--------------------
jbyers:
David,
I am more than little embarrassed by your longish list of my sloppy

--I think I have stopped sending in html
--I am trying to respond in the  "block" style,
first clearly identifying who wrote any msg i am quoting
and then identifying my reply   with  "jbyers:"  at the start
of each block I am replying to.
My reading of the guidelines i think says that is ok.

I want to thank you for taking the time to  write your criticism of my