Backing up whole system

Simon Pischniok spaceman_77 at op.pl
Sat May 9 14:40:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have god experience with partimage, which creates an image of your
partition with some few clicks. I've played already with two hard drives
and several partitions, moving them from drive 1 to 2 any vice versa.

As Tom mentioned, handling of bootable partitions (and by existence of
Windows) requires GRUB to be reinstalled, as described here:

Regards
Simon